Listen to this episode on
Intent data has become a pivotal tool for understanding and engaging with prospects. But how can marketers effectively harness its potential? Misalignment can spell disaster for marketing campaigns, and a bold and strategic approach is essential to stand out.
Mark Kilens, CMO of Airmeet, recognizes the pivotal role of an aggressive and strategic approach in today’s tumultuous market. Leveraging a well-integrated marketing campaign and intent data, Airmeet is capitalizing on the open playing field and driving unprecedented revenue growth.
He emphasizes the importance of understanding your ideal customer profile (ICP) and creating a well-thought-out project brief to align your team and deliver a consistent message. Mark also discusses the power of events in driving engagement and how AirMeet’s platform provides valuable data to track and analyze customer intent.
He highlights the need for a strong retention strategy and the role of integrated campaigns in acquiring and retaining the right customers.
- Building integrated marketing campaigns involves defining your audience, creating a compelling story, and developing specific programs for different segments.
- Airmeet’s platform allows tracking and analyzing over 75 engagement points, providing valuable customer intent data.
- The focus should be quality engagement within your ICP, tracking metrics such as event registrations, content downloads, and account-level engagement.
- Retention is a crucial metric for marketers, and integrated campaigns can help drive customer loyalty and retention.
- Asana is the backbone of Airmeet’s marketing team, providing project management and communication capabilities.
Top Mentioned in This Episode
- HubSpot: A marketing and sales automation platform used by Airmeet to manage leads and campaigns.
- Salesloft: A comprehensive sales engagement platform designed to streamline and enhance the sales process through automation and analytics.
- Asana: A project management application designed to help teams efficiently organize and manage their work, projects, and tasks.
- Drift: A conversational marketing and sales platform that enables businesses to engage with and convert website visitors through real-time chat and automation.
- Mutiny: A personalized marketing platform that allows businesses to tailor their website content and experiences based on individual visitor data and preferences.
- 6sense: Used for account-based marketing to identify high-intent accounts, allowing them to focus efforts where they generate the most returns.
- Airmeet: A platform for virtual summits, meetups & workshops with a social lounge to deliver a rich networking experience.
Airmeet’s Objectives and Shift in Strategy
Airmeet, a rapidly expanding startup, is dedicated to helping B2B marketers organize captivating and seamless events. According to Mark, their goal is to drive the growth of marketers’ pipelines, revenue, and customer loyalty through engaging and immersive event experiences.
Mark emphasizes the importance of shifting from in-person to online virtual events in response to the pandemic, stating, “We recognized the need to adapt quickly and provide a platform that enables marketers to connect with their audience in a meaningful way.”
Airmeet’s platform goes beyond just hosting events; it tracks over 75 engagement points to provide valuable buying intent signals and customer engagement data. With Airmeet, marketers have the tools to deliver exceptional virtual events and drive meaningful results.
We believe that data-driven insights are crucial for marketers to make informed decisions and create impactful experiences for their attendees.
Integrated Marketing Campaign Strategy
A key strategy employed by Airmeet is the use of integrated marketing campaigns. These campaigns revolve around a well-defined ideal customer profile (ICP) and a carefully crafted project brief.
This model places the audience at its core, tailoring the campaign’s narrative to resonate with the target group.
The second layer of the model focuses on the narrative itself, the compelling story that captivates the audience’s attention. This strategic combination ensures that the marketing efforts directly address the needs and desires of the audience, creating a more targeted and impactful campaign.
So it’s the audience, then it’s what is the story we’re trying to bring to this audience? That’s a theme. That’s a story, right? That’s the second part of the integrated campaign model, the framework.
Airmeet can create highly converting and personalized campaigns that resonate with their target audience by aligning the entire team and ensuring consistent messaging.
Leveraging Intent Data
Airmeet’s intent data-driven strategy goes beyond traditional lead evaluation methods. By grading accounts and assessing individual leads based on their actions, Airmeet creates a personalized and effective sales approach that maximizes the potential for business growth and success.
Mark lists some of the tools they use and how they are getting value:
- HubSpot: At the core of Airmeet’s operations, it supports data collection and analysis, providing deep insights into customer behavior and preferences.
- Drift: Facilitating real-time engagement with website visitors, it plays a vital role in intent data collection by immediately identifying visitor interests.
- SalesLoft: Streamlining the sales process, it provides a platform for personalized and context-driven sales engagement, offering services like email tracking and advanced analytics.
- 6sense: Used for account-based marketing, it helps Airmeet identify high-intent accounts, allowing them to focus efforts where they generate the most returns.
These tools enable Airmeet to effectively leverage intent data, optimize marketing strategies, and drive customer engagement.
This attention to detail and personalized approach not only enhances the efficiency of the sales process but also increases the chances of successful conversions.
Customer Retention and Loyalty
Airmeet strongly emphasizes increasing engagement and awareness and recognizes the significance of retention and customer loyalty. Mark Kilens, a prominent figure at Airmeet, firmly believes in the value of retention, especially within a SaaS model.
Retaining customers is crucial for long-term success in the SaaS industry. It’s not just about acquiring new customers; it’s about keeping them satisfied and loyal.
Airmeet continuously strives to enhance the customer experience to achieve exceptional retention rates. They invest in building better products and features that directly address customer needs and pain points. Doing so ensures their customers receive the utmost value and satisfaction from their platform.
In addition, Airmeet actively explores innovative tools like Mutiny to enhance website personalization. This enables them to provide customers with a more tailored buying experience, further solidifying their loyalty. Mark Kilens remarks, “Personalization is pivotal in driving customer loyalty. We strengthen the bond between our customers and our brand by customizing the website experience to meet individual preferences and needs.”
Looking to the Future
Through their unwavering commitment to retention and loyalty, Airmeet aims to create long-lasting customer relationships, fostering mutual growth and success.
Airmeet’s remarkable success can be attributed to its strategic and bold marketing approach. By leveraging intent data and implementing integrated marketing campaigns, Airmeet effectively engages its target audience, drives revenue, and nurtures strong customer relationships. With a strong focus on retention and customer loyalty, Airmeet is well-positioned to thrive in the ever-changing market.
As Mark Kilens aptly puts it, their prospects look bright as they continue to innovate and adapt to the evolving needs of their customers through integrated marketing campaigns and intent data.
Join us every week as we journey to the bleeding edge of the modern tech stack. Real experts will tell you how to nail your strategy, build a revenue machine, and take your sales to the next level.