If you had one tactic that would drive 3X more results would you do it? Of course. But what if the caveat was an increased risk of losing those deals? Norullah Sharifi has found the answer on how to drive those 3X results without upping your risk factor. Multi-threading.
For successful multi-threading, Norullah, former VP of Sales Development at Sendoso, pushes value, not hacks. Given that Sendoso is a gift-giving platform, that value factor comes naturally to Norullah. As a result, his SDR and BDR teams are killing it. Today he tells us all about his go-to strategies and the tools at the top of his tech stack that make it all happen. Since filming this episode, Norullah has moved on to Director of Inside Sales at Adobe.
- Why multi-threading works and how you should use it
- How and why value matters most, and hacks die every time
- How attribution is triangulation, not always science
- What’s the difference between SDR and BDR? by Dave Gerhardt
- The Challenger Customer Book Recommendation by Victor Antonio
- The Challenger Customer
Dan’s Top Tools:
Join us every week as we journey to the bleeding edge of the modern tech stack. You’ll hear from real experts on how to nail your strategy, build a revenue machine and take your sales to the next level.
Leave a Reply