According to Spud, a solid marketing strategy is essential for success. As he puts it, “Without a strategy, a solid, sound strategy, and a clear understanding across your marketing teams how you’re directly impacting the business, your tools will have no chance.”
Listen as Spud and Dan discuss the parallel stacks that are required to make this happen, and the lessons Spud has learned over tool migrations. They also explore several tools and platforms that can help businesses succeed, including analyzing social sentiment to understand how the public perceives your brand. Without a sound strategy, small businesses face more tangible pain and challenges than large businesses, and their tools will have no chance.
- A solid marketing strategy is essential for success.
- Analyzing social sentiment is an important part of understanding how the public perceives your brand.
- Small businesses face more tangible pain and challenges than large businesses, and a sound strategy is essential for success.
Dan’s Top Tools:
- HubSpot: A marketing and sales software that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers.
- Metadata: A platform for attribution and campaign automation.
- Gong: A sales analytics and enablement platform that uses artificial intelligence to analyze sales calls and meetings.
Join us every week as we journey to the bleeding edge of the modern tech stack. You’ll hear from real experts on how to nail your strategy, build a revenue machine and take your sales to the next level.
Leave a Reply