Overwhelmed analytics or BI teams preventing you from moving quickly?
Don’t let slow insights be your bottleneck to improving marketing outcomes.
You’re missing out on valuable insights, your competitors are outpacing you, and your decisions are based on hunches rather than hard facts.
This isn’t a dystopian scenario—it could be your reality if you fail to implement a democratized data strategy.
In this webinar hosted by Dan McGaw, CEO of McGaw and UTM.io, and joined by Scott Wilson, Senior Solutions Manager at McGaw, Scott will guide you through unlocking your team’s growth potential.
Discover how to make faster, data-driven decisions and gain a competitive edge through effective data democratization.
In This Webinar, Scott Will Share How To:
- Drive Strategic Growth: Data democratization directly contributes to business expansion and market dominance.
- Boost Efficiency and ROI: Streamline data processes, reducing time-to-insight to enhance the return on your technology investments.
- Enable Agile Decision-Making: Accessible data empowers leaders to make swift, evidence-based decisions in a dynamic market environment.
- Mitigate Risks: Maintain data integrity and make informed decisions while fostering innovation and experimentation.
- Foster a Data-Driven Culture: Cultivate a culture where data-driven insights are at the core of every strategic discussion and decision.
Dan McGaw, CEO of McGaw
Dan McGaw, an award-winning entrepreneur and speaker, is the fat head behind McGaw.io, a tech stack and martech consultancy. Known as one of the original growth hackers, he led marketing at Kissmetrics.com and got CodeSchool.com acquired for $36m.
Scott Wilson, Senior Solutions Manager @ McGaw
Scott has over seven years of experience in marketing technology, covering advertising, SEO, onsite optimization, and technology integrations. He has extensive hands-on experience implementing tracking in Segment and event-based analytics platforms. Bridging the gap between technology and people, he focuses on finding business solutions while building meaningful relationships with teammates and clients.