You’ve invested in marketing and product development. But there’s a gap.
Your marketing team’s efforts seem disjointed from what’s happening on the product development side and vice versa. There’s no visibility across both product and marketing analytics.
The result? Missed opportunities, unclear customer insights, and a nagging feeling that your strategies might be misaligned with market demands.
In this webinar, Dan McGaw, CEO of McGaw.io and UTM.io, and Hamed Kian, Senior Analytics Manager at McGaw, discuss strategies for bridging the gap between marketing and product analytics. This leads to more effective campaigns, optimized resource allocation, and revenue growth.
In this webinar, you’ll
- Gain comprehensive user insights and enhance engagement in today’s digital landscape by integrating marketing and product analytics.
- Learn how to align marketing and product experiences to increase customer trust, loyalty, and satisfaction for lasting brand relationships.
- Discover practical applications of unified analytics for better customer segmentation, integrated campaign analysis, and predictive analytics, leading to refined product onboarding and consistent reporting.
- Explore how tools like Google Analytics 4 and Amplitude evolve to unify marketing and product analytics, offering features that bridge critical gaps.
- Streamline decision-making and enhance team collaboration by leveraging shared insights from unified analytics to drive strategic business growth.
Dan McGaw, CEO of McGaw
Dan McGaw, an award-winning entrepreneur and speaker, is the fat head behind McGaw.io, a tech stack and martech consultancy. Known as one of the original growth hackers, he led marketing at Kissmetrics.com and got CodeSchool.com acquired for $36m.
Hamed Kian, Senior Analytics Manager @ McGaw
Hamed specializes in marketing and product analytics solutions, focusing on strategic planning for analytics use cases, tracking taxonomy, tracking instrumentation, data visualization, and data governance. He is proficient with CDP platforms like Segment and analytics tools like Amplitude, Mixpanel, and Google Analytics. He excels at leveraging these technologies to drive measurable client growth and success.