Who’s in charge of your CDP? If you can’t answer that question immediately, you’re failing.
Without a clear Segment Owner, your strategy may lack direction. This key role ensures alignment and success across all essential stakeholders.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why the Segment Owner’s role is indispensable in the CDP evaluation process.
- How to create essential processes guided by the Segment Owner for CDP implementation success.
- How to engage the right stakeholders and avoid the unexpected snags that can derail your strategy.
- How to establish shared goals and outcomes that lead to implementation and expected ROI, without over-promising.
- Strategies to unite your team under the Segment Owner’s guidance for a successful CDP implementation.
Who’s steering your CDP strategy? Uncover the critical role of the Segment Owner in our webinar, and take control of your success.
Presented and Hosted By:
Scott Wilson, Senior Solutions Manager @ McGaw
Scott has over 7 years of experience in marketing technology, covering advertising, SEO, onsite optimization, and technology integrations. He has extensive hands-on experience implementing tracking in Segment and event-based analytics platforms. Bridging the gap between technology and people, he focuses on finding business solutions while building meaningful relationships with teammates and clients.