2023 will be a fascinating time for marketing and tech, and you may be wondering how to build and optimize your stack.
In this episode, Join Dan McGaw and industry leaders Jon Miller, CMO of Demandbase, and Adam Greco, Product evangelist for Amplitude, as they discuss the most important tech stack trends you must consider to win big and boost revenues in 2023.
Read the blog post summary write-up for this episode.
It’s no secret that the marketing technology landscape is constantly evolving. Driving growth in a tumultuous economy with your marketing technology investments will be critical. With consolidation happening all over the place, and major innovations in AI and first-party data, are you wondering what’s next?
- Which tech stack trends you should be aware of
- How will the first-party revolution change your marketing
- How to maximize your tech stack capabilities to reach revenue goals
- How to mitigate the risk of future budgetary cuts
- What are the key roles you should have on your team
Dan’s Top Tools for 2023:
Join us every week as we journey to the bleeding edge of the modern tech stack. You’ll hear from real experts on how to nail your strategy, build a revenue machine and take your sales to the next level.
Leave a Reply